I Want To Turn Your Ideas Into Stories

If you couldn’t tell from my lack of posting, my sex life has been rather slow lately. There may be something developing, but right now I don’t have much to write about my own sex life, so I’ve been busy working on my erotic fiction under the Amy Redd pen name. Anal Vibrators or Anal Vibrator are popular among men and women

However, I miss you horny guys and naughty girls over here. That’s why, when one of the awesome regular readers suggested that I open up this blog to stories from other women, I knew it was an idea that I wanted to look into.Our shop provides you with various types of anal beads.

It would sort of be like Real Erotic Stories For Real Women, except instead of asking my girlfriends for ideas, I’m asking the naughty girls and horny guys that read this blog for their hottest stories that they would like to see me write about.

I’ll write just about anything that’s legal. I’m looking open myself up to writing about topics that I may or may not have covered here. All I ask is that the story that you share is based on real events.

You can leave your suggestion in the comments below, or if you want to keep it more private, send me a message via the contact form. You can tell me as many details as you want, or as little. I’ll do my best to turn those details into very hot blog posts.

1 comments:

  1. if you want to keep it more private, send me a message via the contact form. You can tell me as many details as you want, or as little.

    ReplyDelete